1. This week we met a police puppy in training. He was so cute! It was really interesting hearing about the training process too.
2. School has been back for two weeks and I'm already over it. Bring on school holidays.
3. I see some fabulous people when I'm out and about. Last week I'm pretty sure I saw the most fabulous person ever. She was an old lady in her 70's, walking laps in the swimming pool wearing bright red lipstick. I love her. If I hadn't been in the middle of Sprint 8 I would have gone down to the pool to talk to her. I want to be like that when I'm old.
4. Grumpy Farmer cold pressed coffee is life.
5. I lodged Eljay's kindy application this week. Somebody hold me.