Wednesday 3 May 2017

Aprils Outgoing products


Sanctum shampoo and conditioner - I've finally found my holy grail shampoo and conditioner. By some sort of magic I managed to finish the shampoo and conditioner on the same day, that never happens!

The Body Shop camomile cleansing oil - I loved this and will repurchase it again when I finish the cleansing butter that I'm currently using. 

Dermalogica Age Smart cleanser - Whilst this is a nice product it doesn't come close to my holy grail Trilogy cleanser. 

Pleasures perfume - I used to love this.

ASAP cleanser - Again, this is nice but it has nothing on my beloved Trilogy cleanser. 
 
Elektra magnesium cream - Every night I massage the boys feet with magnesium cream. I'm not sure that it makes any difference but they love it so I'll keep it up. 
 
SKII eye cream - Not worth the price. It was pleasant to use but made no difference to my eye area. For the price of a full sized pot I expect miracles. 

Goodness Every Week face scrub - If you're after a cheap, gentle exfoliant this is worth a try. 

Coffee body scrub - This was a $3 Kmart find. It's not like the traditional coffee scrub, it's more like a sugar scrub with coffee mixed in. For $3 it wasn't bad but I won't be repurchasing. 

L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss hair colour - I used up the last box of my favourite hair colour. I was very sad to see it go but also looking forward to going to the hairdresser from now on. I haven't been to a salon for over ten years, my hairdresser in Perth worked from home. It'll be nice to go to a salon and be pampered. 

Omorovicza cleanser - My dislike of sample satches continues. 

Inika BB and Foundation - These are both beautiful and I'll definitely purchase them when I've finished a few more of my base products.

Hourglass primer - I just don't understand the hype. It's a nice product but the Inika primer is nicer and it's cheaper.

Snappy Jaws toothpaste - The boys loved this. I think Eljay ate more than he used to brush his teeth.

Trilogy Vital Moisturising cream - I've found another holy grail. As soon as I finished this sample I went out and bought a full sized tube. 

Lush Whoosh shower jelly - This is another product that the boys loved.

Now for the tosses.

I had a little clear out in April and tossed a few products that I don't love or that are old. I replaced the Shanghai Suzy lipstick, it was the old formula with the grape flavour which I don't like, so I replaced it with the new flavour and formula which is much nicer.

I have to mention the Nuxe lip balm. I don't get the hype. I've tried it twice now and both times I've been under-whelmed. Each to their own I suppose.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!