Wednesday 1 February 2017

January outgoing and incoming

2017 is off to a good start empties wise, amongst other things, I finished two lip balms and a perfume!

Palmolive rose and macadamia oil hand wash -If you like rose scented products you need to try this, it's gorgeous.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Lotion - I use this on my chest, neck and arms. If my skin needs extra hydration I'll use it on my face too.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Fluid - I use the fluid on my face as it's very light and absorbed quickly.

Trilogy Cream Cleanser - My holy grail cleanser. This tube was strange though because it smelled like marzipan. In the past it's never smelled like marzipan so maybe it was old stock. Whatever it was, I didn't like it. Thankfully my new one smells good.

MitoQ - I had high hopes which weren't realised. Whilst this was pleasant to use it didn't make any difference to my skin.

QSilica Paw Paw Rescue Ointment - Love.

Model Co Instant Miracle Booster - There was nothing miraculous about this serum. It was pleasant to use but I didn't notice any benefits to my skin. I did enjoy the lovely rose scent.

Rimmel Insta Flawless - You're probably all sick of hearing about my beloved Insta Flawless.

Lanolips Cranberry 101 Ointment - I was so sad when I finished this. It was a limited edition balm and I now only have one left.


 Samples!

Wrinkles Schminkles Chest and Décolletage Smoothing Kit - If you have chinkles (chest wrinkles) you need Wrinkles Schminkles. It gives instant results. I wear it at night and wake up in the morning with smooth skin, it's amazing.

Philosophy Falling in Love perfume - Despite this being one of my holy grail perfumes, I won't be repurchasing for a while. I'm determined to finish all of my current perfumes before I buy any new ones.

Crazy Rumors Coffee Bean lip balm - If I could only use one lip balm brand for the rest of my life I'd choose Crazy Rumors, their balms are amazing.

Essence Lash Princess mascara -  I liked but didn't love this.



Tosses. My beloved Lanolips Banana balm got a blow out which I couldn't repair so I had to toss it (I've already repurchased). The 100% Pure lipstick is beautiful but not the right colour for me, that's the problem with purchasing online, if something doesn't suit you you've wasted your money.
I'm giving the Essence foundation to a friend who will use it more than I do.

The other products are old or just don't work for me. 

Now for my incoming products. I thought that I didn't gather much this month, but I was wrong. 

I got some more bath products for the boys from It's the Bomb. I love their bath products because not only do they smell great, they're also very hydrating and gentle on the boys skin. 

 As I mentioned, my beloved Banana Balm died, so I bought a replacement.

I've been wanting Urban Decay Backtalk lipstick for months now but it's never been in stock. When I saw it in stock last week I placed an order immediately. I also purchased the Josie Maran Surreal Skin Argan Finishing Balm. The other products are samples and from my Beauty Loop box.

Priceline had 40% off skincare, suncare and tanning last week so we stocked up. I've listed everything we purchased here if you want to read about it in more details. Whilst it looks like a lot, most of the products are for Tiger or sunscreen for the family (we go through a lot of sunscreen!)

I received these Q Silica products to review. I've been using the spot clearing gel over the last few days and it's doing a great job. 

Sephora had a sale and free shipping so I got brave and risked placing an order with them. I'm pleasantly surprised to say that everything went smoothly. My order was shipped within a few days, they sent me the right item and it was packaged well so didn't get damaged. I won't be in a rush to place another order thanks to their ridiculous prices, but I am glad that I had a good experience this time. 

Simplicite kindly sent me some products to trial. I only received them last week, however so far so good. The sunscreen is lovely and doesn't irritate Eljay or I, the Hydrating Floral Toning Spritz smells and feels amazing and the Sage Face Oil is lovely and light enough that I can use it under make-up.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!