1. The Centrelink debt saga is really concerning. My advice for anyone involved who thinks the debt is incorrect is to appeal. You have the right to appeal any decision Centrelink makes, so use that right. There are four levels of appeal so if you appeal once and don't get the correct result, appeal again.
2. In addition to the customers, my thoughts are with the staff. I can only imagine the awful pressure they are under. They'd be copping it from both sides. The customers would be very upset (perfectly understandable) and the bosses would be putting the pressure on too. Added to that is all the additional work that the incorrect debts are causing.
3. I'm trying to grow an avocado plant from an avocado seed. So far it's not working.
4. I took the boys to Gnomesville this week, it was amazing. The last time I was there they were only on the roundabout, now there are thousands!
5. If you are interested in minimalism this documentary is great.