Monday 2 January 2017

This year

Happy new year everyone! I hope you had a great festive season and 2017 is off to a good start. 

This year is going to be a year of improvement for me.

It's the last year I'll have Eljay at home full time. He starts kindy next year.

I need to de-clutter our house, de-clutter our life, sort out our finances and decide what job I'm going to do when the boys are both in full time schooling.

I'll need to retrain. I have no idea what I want to do though. At the moment the only thing I can see myself studying and then getting a job out of is journalism. There are plenty of things that I'd love to study but I don't want to do them as a job, so that's a little pointless.

I've started doing the gratitude challenge. They say that if you do it for 21 days you change your outlook on life. Sounds good to me. It's time for me to be more positive and figure out what I want to do with my life. 

What changes are you planning to make this year? Did you make any new years resolutions?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!