Monday 9 January 2017

The super easy two minute face

After nearly six years of this mothering gig I've got the two minute face down pat. Gone are the days when I could spend half an hour doing my face, now I'm lucky if I get five minutes. Today I'm sharing the products that I use when I have two minutes and what I'll use when I have five minutes.


Rimmel Insta Flawless. Regular readers are probably sick of hearing about Insta Flawless. I love it. It's my HG and I've already repurchased it three times.

It Cosmetics CC+. After all the hype this gets from bloggers I was expecting to be disappointed but I'm not, it's awesome. I love that it has such a high SPF. I usually apply sunscreen underneath, but I like knowing I have some extra protection.

Shu Uemura Hard Brow pencil - My holy grail brow pencil. It lasts forever. I've been using it daily for two years and there is still heaps left.

Becca Beach Tint - I love a subtle wash of colour on my cheeks and the Beach Tints are perfect for that. It also doubles as a light lip stain. 

On days when I'm really busy that's the end of my beauty routine. If I have 30 seconds more I'll add mascara. When I've got the luxury of a few more minutes, I add the following products.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. I don't know why there isn't more hype about Fit Me concealer, it's amazing. If you didn't like Nars Creamy Radiant concealer, try Fit Me. It's everything I hoped the Nars concealer would be. I fell in love with this as soon as I applied it. It gives opaque coverage with one layer and doesn't crease. 

The Body Shop Eye Colour Stick in Cypress Bronze or Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Grey Pearl. I don't have time for a complicated eyeshadow routine so love the ease of applying a wash of cream eye shadow. Both of these apply easily and don't crease. 

If you haven't tried The Body Shop's new Matte Lip Liquid you need to. I bought one as a gift for a friend then went straight back and bought one for myself. They smell like cake! Even better, they're long lasting and non drying. I'm hoping they release more shades because out of the eight shades they have available there's only one that I'd wear. 

That's it. I miss the days when I could spend ages doing my make-up, but at the same time I enjoy the ease of a parred down routine. 

What are your go to products for a quick face?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!