Thursday 8 December 2016

Things to Try Thursday

Today I'm all about pink lipsticks. Who doesn't love a nice pink lipstick? I'm sure there are some people who don't but I'm not one of them. 

The four pretty pink lipsticks that I've been reaching for lately are:

Shanghai Suzy Miss Laura - I'm so glad that they got rid of the grape flavour, it's the one thing that I didn't like (and the reason I tossed) my old Shanghai Suzy lipsticks. The strawberry flavour is so much nicer! Miss Laura Pink Lady is said to be like the cocktail. I have no idea what the pink lady cocktail is but the Pink Lady lipstick is gorgeous. It's a cool toned medium pink that provides opaque coverage with one swipe. The formula is whipped matte which means it feels light on the lips and is long lasting, I get four to six hours wear before I need to reapply.

NYX Butter lipstick in Taffy - On the days when I don't want a bright lip but I want more than lip balm NYX Butter lipstick is my go to. I love the range of colours and the formula is gorgeous, glossy and hydrating. Wearing Taffy feels more like wearing a lip balm than a lipstick. The wear time isn't amazing, only a few hours, but that's what you get with a glossy lipstick.

Jeffree Star Lip Ammunition in Baby Spice - This is my first Jeffree Star product and I love it. There are very mixed reviews about the Lip Ammunition lipsticks with people saying that they're gritty, but mine isn't. When I want a bright lipstick that lasts all day, this is my choice. The colour is very bright on me and it lasts all day. I put it on in the morning and it's still there at 6pm. 

Revlon Ultra HD lipstick in Peony - The formula of the Ultra HD lipsticks is gorgeous, I just wish they had a few more natural, mlbb every day colours. Peony is the only colour I found that wasn't really bold and bright. Peony is my go to, everyday lipstick lately. I haven't been wearing eye shadow, just mascara and Peony to brighten things up.



What are your favourite pink lipsticks?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!