Wednesday 7 December 2016

November outgoing and incoming

November was a slow month for me empties wise, mainly because I spent a good portion of the month sick. Despite that I did manage to finish a few products. 

That's it. I only finished six products. One of them was a sample and the body scrub cubes I didn't finish, the boys destroyed most of them when they were having a shower. I'm hoping December will be a more productive month empties wise.

Johnson's Nutrient Burst Body Wash - I'll definitely be repurchasing this one, it smells like roses!

It's The Bomb Coconut and Lime Sugar Scrub Cubes - I loved these. I got to use about five before the boys got into them. I have no idea how they managed to use a whole jar of scrub cubes without leaving any trace but they did. There's nothing about my sugar scrub cubes that I didn't like. The scent is beautiful, they're not scratch and they leave my skin feeling soft and hydrated. Thankfully I have a backup jar waiting for me.

In Essence Hydrating Mist - I love this because of the memories, Tiger used it to cool me down when I was in labour with Chai. I'll repurchase it once I've got through a few others.

L'Occitane Arlesienne Perfume - Floral lovers you all need Arlesienne, it smells beautiful. If I wasn't on a mission to finish all my perfumes I'd own this already. 

Natural Instinct Plump and Renew Serum - I was quite surprised at how much I liked this serum. The bottle lasted me around seven weeks with twice daily use. Whilst I didn't notice any amazing results it was nice to use and smells good.

The Body Shop Moringa Body Sorbet - Love, love, love. 

Incoming:
I don't have much to show for my incoming either. Whilst I was very tempted to shop I managed to restrain myself.

That's it. I finally got the Pixi Glow Tonic that I've been wanting for years after seeing it on Caroline Hirons blog. Every time I try to buy it from ASOS it's out of stock. I finally managed to get it in stock and on sale, bonus. I bought the pack that came with Glow Tonic and Glow Mist. I've been using them for a few days, expect a full blog post after I've used them for a while. 

Priceline have 40% off L'oreal so I pick up two of the much hyped clay masks. I chose the charcol and red algae masks as they seemed the best ones for my skin type. I haven't used them yet, I'll report back once I have. 

I can never resist Essence, they have such great products and they're so cheap. I picked up a few of their new releases, the standout being the Mat Mat Mat lipgloss, it tastes lovely. Whilst it isn't very long lasting (I get a few hours out of it), the great taste makes up for it.

Another thing I can't resist is lip plumpers. Innoxa cleverly bought out a plumping lip crayon (lip crayons are another product I can't resist). I've used it a few times and like it so far. 

Lastly Rimmel sent me one of their eye shadow palettes to review. The one I have is Grunge Glamour. The colours are beautiful and the shades I've used have worn really well with great pigmentation. Again, look out for a review coming soon.
   

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!