Sunday 6 November 2016

Thoughts of the week

1. Eljay is so funny. He says do you know what? but pronounces it "you do not?" Hehehe.

2. Perspective is a funny thing. I was at the school assembly last week with a friend. The school principal said something and we both took it totally differently. I thought what he said was positive and she thought what he said was negative. 

3. Tiger is talking about moving again. I'm not sure how I feel about this. I'm all for selling everything and running away. He's not talking about that, he's talking about relocating. I'm undecided.

4. Wednesday I told Tiger that I want to throw out everything in the house. He loves the idea. Look out junk, I'm coming for you!

5. The weather has warmed up alarmingly. We've gone from cold days in the low teens to warm days in the high 20's. It's amazing how hot 27 feels after such a cold winter. 

6. I am now one of those people who has two coffees a day.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!