Wednesday 2 November 2016

October Empties and Tosses

I finished two perfumes this month! One was a travel size but still. I'm now getting down to a much better sized perfume collection. I have a lot to get through but I'm starting to consider giving some away as I just don't love them. I look at them and don't want to wear them because I don't love the scent. Watch out for a perfume cull post. 

AB Retexturizing Face Primer
Bliss Peeling Groovy Serum
Fresh Sake Perfume
John Frieda Volume Spray
Palmolive Hand Sanitiser
GlamGlow Power Cleanse
Alpha-H Liquid Gold
Antipodes Joyous Serum
Boss Jouer 
 
Philosophy Field of Flowers
L'Oreal EverCreme Shampoo and Conditioner
Garnier Beauty Oil Scrub
Nuxe Comforting Cleansing Milk - I loved this cleanser. It smells like roses and is very gentle.
Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix

I culled again. Are you all getting sick of seeing the products I've culled? I'm being so fussy now, I cull more than I keep and I'm happy with that. When I get down to the collection size that I want I'll stop, but I'm not there yet so the culling continues.

These products were given away to friend who'll use them. I just don't use them so it's no point keeping them. A few were tossed due to age. 

Dishonourable mention goes the the Human and Kind Cleanser. I bought it from Priceline and it was off, the smell was disgusting. It went straight in the bin. What a waste of money. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!