Friday 11 November 2016

FFS Friday - Spinning

I'm writing this post from my bed where I've been stuck all week. The first few days it was quite nice to get some rest but now I'm just bored.

I've got vertigo caused by fluid on my middle ear. I've been having ear problems for a few months now and it's culminated in a bad case of vertigo.

What's with getting sick in the middle of the night? I woke up in the early hours of Monday morning with the room spinning and my eyes rolling uncontrolably.

Every time I moved my head the room would spin and my eyes would go crazy.

To add to the fun I started vomiting. 

I googled vertigo and made myself a Dr's appointment. Isn't it great being able to make a Dr's appointment in the middle of the night!

I vomited the whole way to the Dr's surgery and ended up being taken out of there in a wheelchair because I couldn't walk without falling over.

The Dr told me it could last anywhere from three days to three weeks. FFS!

Tiger goes back to work Sunday and I'm still bedridden. I'm hoping mum will come down to help me otherwise I'm in a lot of trouble!

Have you had vertigo? How long did it last?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!