Sunday 11 September 2016

Thoughts of the week

1. Winter is over. I can't say I'm sad about it. I'm looking forward to spring and a little sunshine.

2. Chai didn't go to school this week. He wasn't well so he stayed home. Every day he's been telling me how much he hates school.

3. My Mum and the in laws are the same religion. Last week when MIL needed support and I couldn't be there, I got her support the only way I could. I rang Mum and asked her to contact the church in MIL's town. Mum did that and MIL was inundated with phone calls and visitors, it was exactly what she needed. Both Mum and MIL are now gleefully telling me that god used me. Hahaha. They're both so excited about it, it's very funny.

4. I've been testing out a sensitive skin deodorant from The Physic Garden and I love it. A blog post will be coming soon.

5. Adult Vita Gummies are awesome.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!