Friday 2 September 2016

FFS Friday - Funky

Hello Friday! How are you all? Got much to whinge about?

I'm in a major culling mode at the moment. I want to toss everything in the bin and start again. 

I've been walking around the house, picking things up, examining them and then throwing them in the bin, it's so satisfying. 

Over the weekend the urge to cull was strong. Trying to cull with the boys around is very problematic which lead to me being in a huge grump for most of the weekend. Either that or it was roid rage cause I was coming off my steroids.

Either way, I was so grumpy all weekend and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't lift myself out of the funk. My poor babies had to put up with my crappy mood, even though I tried not to let it affect them.

Just to add to the fun, Shelby decided that she'd start weeing and pooing inside the house again! She hasn't done that for about a month now so I don't know what the go was. Needless to say I was not at all impressed.

Naturally her chosen wee spot was on the rug that we got steam cleaned last week. Where else?

Monday I figured out what most of the problem was. Sleep. Or lack of it to be precise. Between Friday and Sunday nights I got a little less than 18 hours sleep. Yeah. That'll do it.

Since we got back from holidays Eljay won't sleep in his cot. FFS.

He's in bed with me and Chai by 11pm at the latest. It makes for a very uncomfortable nights sleep. FFS. 

I wonder if I'll ever sleep well again. It's been over five years since I had an uninterrupted nights sleep. I miss sleep. I was so good at it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!