1. I never thought I'd say this. The weather is starting to warm up and I'm so pleased. This winter has been the coldest winter in over 20 years and our house has been bitterly cold. We have tile floors, no curtains and a small gas heater. With most days 11 to 13 degrees, it's been freezing. I love winter but this one has been way too cold. We've got curtains now so hopefully next winter won't be so cold.
2. I'm on a bit of an equal rights rant at the moment. What's with it being called "helping out" when men do housework? Seriously, wtf? When women do housework it's called housework but when men do it it's helping out? No, it's not helping out! I refuse to let Tiger say he's helping me out, he's not helping out, he's doing his share of the housework.
3. We got a new dishwasher this week. I hadn't realised how loud the old one was. The new one is brilliant, it's so quiet I don't even know when it's on and the dishes come out dry instead of wet.
4. We also got a wet and dry vacuum, how good are they? If you don't have one, you need one!
5. It's a bit sad how much I get excited by new household items.