Wednesday 24 August 2016

The Foundation Files - Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser

First up in the Foundation Files is my Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser. I haven't been using tinted moisturisers for a while now because they just don't give me the coverage that I want, but Nars tinted moisturiser is the exception. It gives the same coverage as a light foundation, enough to even out my skin tone. It doesn't cover my dark patches, but a layer of powder or concealer sorts them out. 

I use my Nars tinted moisturiser on days when I'm in a hurry (that's pretty much every day). I've tried applying it with a brush or sponge but applying it with my fingers works best. I warm it up between my fingers then rub it all over and I'm done.

Naked face
Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser
There are twelve shades available, I use Finland which is the lightest shade so I'm not sure how it'd go for people with super pale skin. I'm usually the second or third lightest shade, so I suspect those of you with skin lighter than NC20 wouldn't find a match. 

At $65 it isn't cheap, but in my opinion it's well worth the price.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!