Wednesday 20 July 2016

What was in my travel make-up bag

Regular readers will know that we recently got back from a family holiday. When we go away I like to pack as lightly as possible and don't mind using the same products every day, I see it as a good chance to make progress towards using things up. I try to take as little as possible with me, I know that if I pack a whole pile of products they won't get used. This trip I took a few products that I'd like to hit pan on and others that I want to start making a dent in. Here's what made the cut.






Crop Natural mineral pressed powder - I picked this up on sale at Coles and I'm really enjoying it. It's a light powder that I use to set my make-up.

Estee Lauder mocha eyeshadow duo - This was a gwp years ago and it's one of my most loved palettes. The colours are gorgeous. If I ever manage to finish this I'll definitely replace it.

Nude By Nature Ultimate Perfecting brush - Love, love, love. Ultimate Perfecting brush is one of those 'do it all' brushes, it's so versatile. I use it to do my whole face excluding eyeshadow. It's great for foundation, blush, bronzer and powder. I'm considering buying a second one so that when one is in the wash I've got another one to use.

Clinique Moisture Surge CC cream compact - I'm loving this foundation for days when I want light coverage. It needs to be set with powder so that it doesn't shift, but once set it lasts all day and provides lovely hydrating coverage.

Revlon Devotion Ultra HD matte lipcolor - Ultra HD matte lipcolor is easily one of my favourite lipstick formulas, it was love at first application. They don't feel like a matte lipstick, they feel creamy and smooth.  

Manicare eyeshadow brush - An oldie but a goodie. I've had this for about fifteen years and it's still going strong.

Revlon Honey Balmstain - Another staple in my collection, the perfect mlbb shade.

Max Factor Mauve Moment Colour Elixir lip liner - Max Factor lip pencils are unsung hero's. They're creamy, long lasting and reasonably priced.

Chantecaille Shy cheek creme - When I was doing my last inventory I rediscovered my Shy blush so put it into rotation. It's a big call but I love this nearly as much as I loved my Hourglass blush.
  
Real Techniques expert face brush - You all need this. I have two, one that I use for blush and one for foundation/powder.

Clinique Shadow tint for eyes - The label has worn off but I think it might be Lots o' Latte.

Garnier Miracle Skin Cream Eyes - I'm not sure why this was in with my make-up bag, it's clearly not make-up. 

Not pictured is my Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy. It's one of my all time favourite lipsticks, the colour is perfection.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!