Friday 1 April 2016

FFS Friday - Human poo

You know when everything happens at once? That's us this week. FFS.

Tiger and I are both sick. FFS.

The PILs are here. FFS.

Today we're helping a friend move house. FFS.

Brilliant timing. 

Something's going on with Tiger lately, I don't know what it is. FFS.

He can't make a decision to save his life and needs help with every tiny little decision. It's driving me crazy. FFS.

When I say every tiny little decision I really mean every little decision. He's currently asking me what clothes to dress Eljay in. FFS.

First he asked if he should wear jeans or shorts. Then if he should wear short sleeves or long sleeves, then if he should have a t-shirt or singlet underneath etc. FFS.

He's not normally like this. FFS.

I don't know what's going on. FFS.

Yesterday we went in to town and he got all flustered cause he didn't know where to park and I wouldn't tell him. Seriously. FFS.

He got so upset and said to me "Well I don't know what to do, I need a bit of help here." Since when it is so difficult deciding where to park? FFS. 

I've asked him what's going on but he doesn't know. So what am I supposed to do? Take him to the Dr and say that he can't make decisions? I might just do that.

The MIL won't stfu. FFS.

She's crapping on about all sorts of irrelevant stuff. FFS.

Apparently you should only donate clothes to red cross because they're the only ones who help poor countries. Clearly the struggling Aussies don't deserve help. FFS.

This morning she told me that Eljay did a human poo. WTF?

What did she think he'd do, a possum poo? FFS.

A koala poo maybe? Who knows what goes on in her brain. I certainly don't. FFS.

Have you entered my Natralus giveaway?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!