Monday 29 February 2016

The Lip Product declutter

This was a tough one. So tough that it's still in progress. I've decided I need to approach this in stages. So many times I got my lip products out to declutter, admired their prettiness and then put them away again. I have such a tough time letting go of lipsticks and glosses.

I have managed to let some go though. I got rid of 49 in my first round. That doesn't include the ones that I've put aside to give away or the ones that ended up in my Use it or Lose it pile. 

The next stage is to group them all into colours and get rid of dupes, I'm sure there will be plenty! I think that will be the toughest part, choosing my favourites and getting rid of the ones I don't absolutely love.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!