Sunday 31 January 2016

Thoughts of the week

1. Tuesday was Australia day. It's become quite controversial the past few years, lots of name calling and accusations. Frankly I find it quite ridiculous. If you have an Aussie flag you're called a bogan. I don't get it. Firstly, what wrong with being a bogan and secondly, what's wrong with being proud to be Aussie? I'm proud to be Aussie, that doesn't make me a bogan. If I proudly display our flag why should I be labelled a bogan? Makes no sense to me. How about we all get along and stop calling each other names.

2. This is the Aussiest thing I've seen in a long time, love it. 

3. Tomorrow my baby starts full time school. I am all sorts of worried about it. Deep breaths.

4. This week I bought a long, almost floor length skirt. I'd forgotten how wonderful it feels to wear a long, flowy skirt.

5. I also chopped my hair to shoulder length and am loving myself sick right now. It's been about ten years since I had short hair, it feels so good. I keep admiring myself in the mirror, hahahaha.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!