1. It's my Dad's birthday today. Happy Birthday Dad!
2. I'm in the mood to have a huge clean up of everything. I've been getting rid of clothes I don't wear any more, toys the boys don't use, make-up I don't wear, kitchen appliances I don't use, etc. Nothing is safe, it's all in the firing line.
3. I've also started doing a make-up inventory. I imagine it's going to be quite confronting seeing exactly how many products I have. I know I have a lot but seeing the numbers will be interesting.
4. This week I gave up on my FitBit. I had the Charge HR which I loved, but they really need to improve it. I swapped mine (under warranty) four times. This last one I had for three weeks and the battery only lasted a day. Crap. I've worn a fitbit for over two years now, not wearing it feels very strange. I'm so used to being able to see how many steps I've done and how well I didn't sleep. I have my eye on the Samsung Gear watch but I need to save up for it.
5. Tiger and I are still thinking about moving. We've both decided we don't want to so it'll come down to whether the positives outweigh the negatives. I'm hoping they don't.