Tuesday 5 January 2016

Project Use it Up

Last year I unintentionally created a capsule make-up kit. This year I've decided to continue with my capsule kit and use it to concentrate on finishing or making a good dent in some of my products. They're products that I love and use all the time, so making a dent or finishing them shouldn't be too difficult.

The products I'll be working on are:
NYX Versus palette
Shu Uemura foundation
Hourglass Luminous Light Ambient Lighting Powder 
Bobbi Brown Corrector
Benefit Fake Up
Hourglass Ethereal Glow blush
Dior Addict Extrememe Incognito lipstick
Dior Lip Maximiser gloss
Shu Hard Brow pencil
Revlon Balm Stain Honey

There are a few reasons I chose these products. The Shu foundation, Dior gloss, Bobbi Brown Corrector and Shu brow pencil I've had for ages so they need to go.

The Hourglass products I love and use almost every day so I thought they'd be easy targets (plus, the blush has a huge amount of pan already). 

I have two of the Dior and Revlon lipsticks and I don't want to have duplicates in my collection.

The NYX palette I've barely used. I decided I wanted to hit pan on a palette and this one seemed like a good option as it has a great range of colours in it. 



What products will you be trying to finish this year?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!