1. I'm no longer a kindy mum. Chai has finished his first year of schooling. It's a strange feeling. I'm relieved that it went well and that he loved it. I'm not looking forward to him having to go to school full time next year, they expect so much and he'll only be five, that's still a baby.
2. Having said that, I have no idea how I'm going to keep both the boys entertained these school holidays. They're so full of energy, we'll be spending lots of time running around outside (if it's not too hot). Actually, I won't be doing much running, my knee is still too sore.
3. Speaking of my sore knee, who knew a bruised bone would take so long to heal? I'm told it'll take up to six months.
4. This week Tiger got me a CD player so I can play my calming music. So far it's not having any effect on us but I'll persevere.
5. It'll be 2016 in 12 days!
6. Try as I might I just don't like Adele's new song.