Sunday 6 December 2015

Thoughts of the week

1. Turns out I'm not so great at thoughts of the week. Oh well.

2. There was a sneak peak of next year's Pirelli calender and it's awesome. I love seeing real women, they are so beautiful and it's about time society realised that.


3. Summer is here. Somebody save me. I was not built for summer.

4. I've been decluttering my make-up, it's so satisfying. I've gone from 3 train cases to one, pretty happy with that. 

5. Tiger and I have been discussing our plans over the last few days and we've decided that we'll move to the pilbara. I'm nervous. It's taken two years for me to feel settled here and now we're moving. Tiger has to check out a few things with work etc, but if they all work out then we're on the move. I have no idea how I'll cope with the heat, their summer temperatures are regularly over 45, I think anything over 30 is unreasonable. But it's not about me, it's about what is best for the boys. Chai doesn't cope with Tiger being away. 

6. The potential move means that we are on a major declutter, everything has to go!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!