Monday 14 December 2015

Lip Balm Challenge Update

Finished!
Behold my first finished lip balm! I was really sad to see the bottom of this one, the Crazy Rumors balms are one of my favourite balms, they really are perfection. I also finished the Lychee Addict Baby Lips balm but forgot to take a photo of it. Two balms down, eight to go.

It's going to be a very long time until my next post because none of my balms are anywhere close to being finished. Added to that, I haven't been using balm much and when I do it's not the ones that I wanted to finish. I've decided that as long as I finish ten balms it really doesn't matter which ones they are. Having said that, I'd still like to finish a few of my potted balms because they are seriously neglected and I have way too many of them.

The hit list
I threw out the Fresh Sugar Rose balm, it's a gorgeous balm but is so soft that it's unusable. I've replaced it with another Fresh Sugar balm. Slowly but surely I'm using up the Subtle Energies balm, it's one that I'll be sad to see the end of because it has a gorgeous rose scent. As for the rest of the balms shown above, they haven't got a look in lately, oops.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!