Tuesday 1 December 2015

December

How is it December already? I'm sure we skipped a few months somewhere. The end of year craziness has already started, shops are busier and traffic is building up.

What a year it's been. My babies turned two and four. Chai has nearly finished his first year of Kindy, he'll be at preschool next year. It all seems so surreal.

I love reading all the end of year favourite posts so have decided to do a few of my own this year. First up is my most worn cosmetics, then top fifteen of 2015 and my most worn lipsticks of 2015. If there are any other posts you'd like to see, please let me know. 

If you are doing any favourites post, please put the link in the comments so I can add everything to my never ending wishlist.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!