Thursday 17 December 2015

Dear Chai

My darling boy. Today you finished kindy! What a year it's been for you, so many milestones. This month has been a big one too. Just this month you stopped wearing nappies at night, learned to ride your bike without trainer wheels and finished kindy.


I'm so very proud of the child you are. Your kindy report said that you are a very friendly, social boy. You love people and are kind and considerate, always concerned if someone is hurt or upset and offering words of comfort. You love looking after your girls and are always making sure no-one upsets your princesses, it's so cute.

I can't believe you have finished kindy already. It feels like it was only a few months ago that I was dropping you off and walking away with tears running down my face and now it's all over. Not long and you'll be in full time pre school. 

You are full of energy and very active, always on the go. You have two speeds, flat out and asleep, you've always been like that. You still love Ninja Turtles and superhero's, your favourites are Batman, Spiderman, Hulk and the Avengers (although I'm not sure you know who they all are). 

Watching the relationship between you and your brother is wonderful. You have lots of moments where you fight, but you both stick up for each other and have lots of time when you play happily together. If Dad or I upset one of you the other one is very quick to tell us off. I love that you have such a strong relationship.

My beautiful son, I am so very glad that you chose me as your mother, I love you.   

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!