1. Well look at me, I'm doing thoughts of the week! Who would have thought I had enough thoughts for a weekly post? I certainly didn't and here I am doing my third Thoughts of the Week post. Go me.
2. Chai went back to kindy this week. I miss having him around. Having said that, it's so much easier only having one child to manage.
3. I didn't think I'd say this but I've been really enjoying getting fit. I've never been a gym person but it's been quite fun. I don't really love the exercise but I love knowing that I'm working towards being stronger, fitter and healthier.
4. It's also nice seeing my body change, I feel like I'm getting back to the old, healthy me.
5. We had the PILs here this week. As much as they annoy me, I love having them around and wish that they lived closer. Seeing them with the boys is a beautiful thing, the joy on the faces of the PILs and the boys is such a delight.