1. I've finished my second week of exercising and I'm feeling good. I did three workouts this week and wasn't half as sore as the first week.
2. Tiger and I have been taking a good look at our finances and figuring out where we are heading. A move could be on the cards. I really, really don't want to move.
3. Having said that, if it means getting our finances sorted then it has to be done.
4. Tiger is home tonight. I've managed to survive the school holidays solo and him doing a longer swing. Not sure my sanity is intact though.
5. Justin Biebers schlong is all over the internet. WTF is wrong with people that they think it's okay to photograph someone in private and then publish it for the world to see? It's a huge breach of privacy. The sites that published the photos are just as bad as the photographer who took it. IMO breaching someones privacy like that should be illegal.
6. Seriously what is it with boys and nudity? My boys would be naked all the time if I let them. From the Biebs photos I'm thinking it's a male thing. Surely wandering around the house naked isn't something that people do regularly?
7. Lately I've been struggling with the mundanity of life. Normally a positive person, I've been negative and unhappy. This post is exactly what I needed to read.