Wednesday 21 October 2015

September Empties

Since we're more than half way through October it's high time I showed you my September empties. 


Crazy Rumors Trick or Treat lip balm - I love these balms, they are one of my all time favourite balms. If you haven't tried them yet, what are you waiting for?

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen - Another holy grail, this is one of my favourite sunscreens. Read my full review here

Clinique High Impact mascara - This is a great, every day mascara. It doesn't do amazing things, but it's effective, doesn't smudge and is one that I'd happily purchase. 

Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Makeup Corrector Pen - What a brilliant invention! So much easier than using a cotton bud. I'll be repurchasing this asap.
Garnier Miracle Skin Cream - Love, love, love. If that's not enough information, you can read my full review here

L'oreal Gentle Eyes and Lips makeup remover - Worked well and that's really all I have to say.

Aveda Shampure Shampoo - Smells amazing!

Subtle Energies Mogra Rejuvenating Gold Cream - This is my holy grail winter moisturiser. It smells beautiful and is a dream to use. 

Aim Toothpaste - What can I say? It's toothpaste.
Rexona Woman Cotton Fresh deodorant - Did the trick.

Shore Soap Company Coffee Scrub - This smells lovely but wasn't great to use in winter. I'd say it'd be much better in summer. The oil separated and because it was solid I couldn't mix it back into the scrub. I tried melting it down but every time it re-solidified the oil separated again. 

Puretopia face scrub - Another holy grail product. I used up lots of holy grails this month. Love this scrub and I already have another one.
Bath and Bodyworks Warm Vanilla Sugar HandiBac - I wish this was available here, it's a brilliant product. Instead of using those horrible drying hand sanitisers, this is a moisturising antibacterial cream. Brilliant. Lanolips do one now, but I love the scent of the Bath and Bodyworks version.

Lee Stafford Dry Shampoo - Did the trick.

ModelCo Cream Cleanser - I really enjoyed this cleanser, so much so that I've repurchased it. It's nothing fancy, just a good, pleasant smelling cream cleaner. 

Now onto the tosses.
Sanctuary Spa Ultimate Facial Cleansing Oil and the Sierra Bees tinted lip balms get a special mention. 
The Sanctuary Spa cleansing oil didn't clean my makeup off very easily and left a horrible film on my eyes that wouldn't clear for at least half an hour. I used it about three times before I tossed it.
The Sierra Bees balms were really cheap on iHerb and now I know why. They were all very grainy, full of white lumps and every one of them applied clear. They are all in the bin now too. 

The rest of my tosses are either old or just didn't work for me. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!