Saturday 17 October 2015

Saturday Skincare - Clarins Holy Grails

There are very few products that I've repurchased, I'm always trying something new and rarely stick with one product. When I do repurchase something, you know it's amazing. Two products that I've purchased over and over again are the Clarins HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase and the Skin Beauty Repair Concentrate. 

Skin Beauty Repair Concentrate is a sensitive skin miracle worker. I used one bottle and my skin was no longer sensitive. Magic. It helps to repair the skins barrier, so if your sensitivity is due to a compromised barrier then you need Skin Beauty Repair. I keep a bottle on hand for hayfever season when my skin goes crazy. At $80 for a 15ml bottle it isn't cheap, but it truly is worth every cent. 

The whole HydraQuench range is lovely, you really can't go wrong with anything from the range. Intensive Serum Bi-Phase is an essential part of my winter skin care regime. It feels like water and absorbs instantly, I can't even feel it on my skin, but it's super hydrating. I use it as an extra serum under my regular serum for an extra hit of hydration. The days I don't wear it my skin feels dry, tight and uncomfortable. A little goes a long way, a gwp size 5ml bottle lasts me two months with once daily use.  

What are your holy grail products?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!