Wednesday 14 October 2015

Project Life Detox

After a huge derailment I'm finally getting back on track with my Project Life Detox. I've started exercising, I got the diet through from my naturopath and things are looking up. The house is a total mess but I've decided to concentrate on myself first. Once I've got myself detoxed and sorted out then I can focus on getting the house detoxed. Small steps.

Health wise, it's really important that I get back on track because it appears that my Crohn's is active again. I've been complacently assuming that it's all okay when in fact it might not be. That just means that I need to be extra vigilant with my self care. I have an appointment with my gastro Dr next month so we'll see what he has to say.

I really like the recipe ideas that I got off the naturopath, she's given me recipes that I never would have considered making but they're super easy. One of my favourites is CADA. It's a breakfast of shredded coconut, almonds, dates and apple. I mix them all together in the blender and that's it. Super easy, very light and perfect for someone like me who hates breakfast. 

My exercise plan is going well. I can't say that I love it, but at the same time I don't hate it either. I'm going three times a week and planning to go four times a week when Tiger is home. 

We are also getting our finances sorted which I'm really excited about. Tiger and I are totally different financially, he's a spender and I'm a saver. This has caused us a lot of grief in the past but we are finally on the same page and working together towards the same goal. Yay!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!