Friday 9 October 2015

FFS Friday

For at least a year now I've been getting a pain in my stomach. FFS.

It comes and goes randomly for no identifiable reason. FFS.

I saw the Dr, had blood tests and an ultrasound but nothing showed up so she said she didn't know what it was and that was the end of it. FFS.

Monday it came back again, but worse than usual. FFS.

Since I have a new Dr now, I made an appointment and went to see him. He thinks it's my Crohn's. FFS.

I thought that if it was Crohn's I'd be sick, but he said that I'll only get sick if it's really bad. FFS.

I now have an appointment with my gastro Dr. FFS.

If it is my Crohn's I won't be very happy with the other Dr. It'll mean that my Crohn's has been active and causing issues for over a year and I've done nothing about it. FFS.

I am trying not to worry about it, but I am worrying. FFS.

Wednesday I put both the boys in the creche at the gym so that I could do a pump class. 

They'd been mucking around all morning so I was running late. FFS.

I signed them in, settled them, spoke to the staff and then left. 

I forgot to tell the staff where I was going. FFS.

When I got back I could hear Eljay crying. FFS.

The poor baby was inconsolable. FFS.

He was so upset he was sobbing. FFS.

It took me ten minutes to calm him down. FFS.

The creche staff had come looking for me but since I didn't tell them where I'd be, they couldn't find me. FFS.

Mother of the year. FFS. 

The boy's campaign to stop me watching The Bachelorette continues. FFS. 

Normally they go to bed and I don't hear from them until 11pm at the earliest. Except on Wednesday and Thursday nights. FFS.

Wednesday night Eljay woke up at 7.50pm and I didn't get him back to sleep until 8.25pm. FFS.

I only just saw the rose ceremony. FFS.

Seriously, what's with that? It's the only time I watch tv and they are determined to ruin it. FFS.

That's the end of my weekly whinge. If you have anything to complain about, please do so in the comments.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!