Thursday 10 September 2015

The Lip Balm Challenge

My one true love always has been and always will be lip balm. I could quit everything else but never lip balm. As you can imagine, I have quite the stash (I'll show you one day). My fellow lip balm addict Emma and I were talking about lip balm a few days ago and decided to set ourselves a challenge.
 
Lip balm anyone?
We've decided to try to finish ten lip balms in twelve months. We considered doing it next year but we're impatient and can't wait that long, so we're starting now. We've both selected the balms that we'll be finishing, mine are here:


Crazy Rumors Trick or Treat, Subtle Energies Rose Petal, Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector, Rodial Glam Balm Lip, Soap and Glory Smooch Operator, Twist and Pout, Dior Creme De Rose, Becca  Butter Balm, Fresh Sugar Rose, Maybelline Baby Lips Lychee Addict and CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint.

I know that's eleven, I added the Mentha Lip Tint in just in case I manage to finish all the others. 

We don't really have any rules, the aim is just to finish as many of our lip balms as we can.

Want to join us? If you do, let me know in the comments.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!