Friday 4 September 2015

FFS Friday - Seriously

This whole thing with my brother has got me so confused. FFS.

I want to be there to help and support him if he needs me, but he's been telling so many lies for such a long time that I can't believe anything he says. FFS.

It seems like he's been lying just for the sake of lying, which makes no sense to me at all. FFS.

From what I've found out so far he's been lying for at least six months. FFS.

About a whole pile of different things. And not just lying by omission, it's blatant, to my face lies. FFS.

I really don't know what to think. FFS.

I suppose it's all irrelevant anyhow, because he's somewhere overseas, I have no idea where he is and no way to contact him. FFS.

Tuesday Eljay tripped over, face planted and chipped away a large portion of his front tooth. FFS.

It looks awful. FFS.

And it hurts when he feeds now. FFS.

Because he's so young and it's his baby tooth there isn't anything they can do about it, so he'll stay like that until his adult tooth comes through. FFS.

Tiger wants to get a cap put on it. FFS.

As if a two year old would stay still long enough for that! FFS.

Has anyone seen my brain? It's still awol. FFS.

Yesterday I parked the car, turned the engine off and took the keys out of the ignition then sat there for at least two minutes trying to figure out if the engine was running or not. FFS.

Seriously. 

This morning Chai's kindy is having a fathers day breakfast. Tiger isn't home. FFS.

The kids have been practising songs and making decorations for weeks now. FFS.

Chai's all excited about it, he doesn't realise that Tiger won't be there. FFS.

I've tried to talk to him about it but he just cries. FFS.

It's before kindy so I'm going to take him at the normal time when it's all over. I'm just hoping that he doesn't get too upset when he realises that he's missed it. FFS.

Two of our friends who's kids are in Chai's class have offered to stand in as Chai's dad but I think he'd get upset about Tiger not being there. FFS.

I've told him that Daddy isn't here for fathers day so we'll have our own special fathers day when Daddy is home and that we'll make cupcakes. He wants to make Avengers cupcakes. FFS.

How on earth do I make Avengers cupcakes? 

FIFO sucks. FFS.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!