1. People are criticising Rhonda Rousey's figure. What the hell is wrong with this world? She has an amazing figure, she's fit, strong and looks beautiful. I don't understand how anyone could see a fault with that. And if they do they should be keeping their opinions to themselves! Bet they'd never say it to her face, she'd knock them out.
2.They're also criticising Serena Williams. WTF?
3. If people don't like the way someone looks, what makes them think they have the right to voice that opinion? And why do they think that anyone cares what they think? It's bloody rude. Since the people making the criticisms aren't perfect I think they should keep their mouths shut.
4. Also, why is it that male athlete's figures are never criticised? And if they were, I'd bet the media wouldn't report on it.
5. I'm loving the new Macklemore song....cause it has Ed Sheeran in it. Hahaha.
6. This was in the latest Ikea catalogue. WTF Ikea?
7. I can only come up with six proper thoughts this month.