Monday 15 June 2015

The Dr approved perfect pink lipstick

I have a great Dr. He's one of those adorable, nerdy guys that are really awkward and sweet. He's great with the boys, great with Tiger and I and always has time to have a chat. The last time I visited him I was feeling terrible, the boys were sick, Tiger was away and I was exhausted. In an attempt to cheer me up he told me that he loved my lipstick and it was "the perfect pink". Hah, what a sweetheart.

The lipstick in question was Maybelline Superstay 14 hour lipstick Perpetual Peony. I have to agree with my Dr, it really is the perfect pink and is one of my most worn lipsticks. 


For a long lasting lipstick I find this to be very comfortable. It doesn't drag on my lips and isn't drying. The formula feels comfortable to wear although it's a little bit sticky, but not enough to bother me. I assume the slight tackiness is what helps it to wear so well. 

Maybelline claim that it lasts 14 hours, this is definitely not the case. I get about half a days wear before I need to reapply, less if I'm eating or drinking. The finish isn't completely matte, it has a slight sheen to it and will transfer on to cups etc.

If you are after a cheap long lasting lipstick the Maybelline Superstay lipsticks are worth checking out.



I've been practicing my stunned mullet face

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!