Monday 6 April 2015

Milky Foot

Prepare yourself for gross pictures of my feet. You have been warned. 
 
  

For those of you who haven't heard of Milky Foot, it's a foot treatment that you put on and it makes the top layer of skin peel off so that you have nice, soft feet. The product comes inside plastic booties that you leave on for 45 to 60 minutes. You put socks over the top and have to keep your feet on the ground. After 60 minutes you take the booties off and wash your feet. 

I was expecting to feel tingling or something whilst I had the booties on but I felt nothing at all. They say that three days later your skin will start to peel. I used the booties on Friday night. Every day I checked my feet but nothing happened until Tuesday morning whenI had a tiny bit of peeling but nothing major. I started to wonder if I'd done the peel wrong.
 Tiny bit of peeling from Tuesday.
 
Wednesday morning I had a shower and this is what my feet looked like after I got out. There weren't any of the bubbles before I got into the shower.

By the end of the day there was a lot of peeling and I was leaving bits of skin wherever I walked.


Thursday the peeling was really obvious and I was leaving even more skin wherever I walked. The temptation to peel the skin off was strong, but I managed to resist. 


Friday the peeling on the soles of my feet had nearly finished. You can clearly see how much better the new skin looks.
Saturday there was still plenty of peeling skin on the top of my feet and I'd had enough so I rubbed it all off.

I've been fairly happy with the results that I got from Milky Foot. There is still some dry skin on the back of my heels but it's a lot better than it was. My feet look and feel a lot nicer than they did before, the skin is softer and healthier looking.

Next time I use Milky Foot I'll make sure it's in winter, walking around in sandals with my skin peeling off was not fun. 

I purchased Milky Foot from Chemist Warehouse for $18.99. You can get it from Priceline for $31.99 and Wizard Warehouse for $41.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!