Monday 30 March 2015

Thoughts of the month

1. This month has gone so fast!

2. My baby turned four this month. I still remember the days when I was so desperate to have a baby and now I have two. 

3. I'm struggling to come up with thoughts, it's been a tough month. 

4. That's because it appears my Crohn's is back. Feck.

5. This month one of my online friends was subjected to some really nasty comments. It made me realise that we are so used to seeing photoshopped images that we no longer know what a real person looks like. 

6. Also, what is with these awful people? Why do they think they have the right to make such awful comments about someone? I'll bet that they wouldn't make comments like that if they were face to face with the person, so why do it online? And what happened to "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all".

7. We are thinking about selling our house and building. The thought of building fills Tiger with excitement and me with dread. I am not a details person. 

8. I'm a bit slow to the part but I've just found out about the Ellie Goulding/Ed Sheeran thing. Wow. 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!