Wednesday 4 March 2015

Random Thoughts

Who else has totally random thoughts? Surely I mustn't be the only one? Today, for no particular reason I'm going to share some of my random thoughts. 

When you're doing the washing, if you have a white top with dark blue arms, does it go in the white or dark load?

And what about clothes with a dark print on a white background? Whites or darks? So confusing. And stripey clothes? White or dark?

Don't get me started on pastel clothes, they aren't white and yet they aren't dark, wtf am I supposed to do with them?

I think I may need to separate my laundry into whites, darks and no f@#*ing idea.

Why is there french writing on lots of cosmetic and skin care products? Is French the second most common language in the world? I think not. Is it just to make them sound fancy? It doesn't work, in fact often it makes the products sound down right scary. 

Take Clinique Youth Surge Night. The French version is anti-rides hydrant nuit. Anti rides? What, you don't like going on rides? What sort of rides? Bike rides, show rides? Makes it sound like it'll turn you into a boring, anti fun person. No thanks.

Or how about shower gel? That translates to creme de douche. Cream from a douche? I won't even go there! I don't know about you but I don't want to use a product that's going to turn me into a douche. Or worse, a product that comes from a douche, gross!

I could go on, but I'm sure you get the picture.

Now I've given you a scary look into how my brain works, it's your turn. What are your random thoughts?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!