Monday 9 March 2015

Dear Chai

My precious boy. Today you are four! In my wildest dreams I never imagined I'd be lucky enough to have such a beautiful soul entrusted to my care. You are an amazing person, I love watching you grow and am looking forward to seeing the wonderful man you will turn into.

You are kind, considerate, sensitive, caring, thoughtful, energetic, curious, gentle, brave, cheeky, outgoing and charming.

On the 5th of February you started kindy. The first two days were rough, you got really upset when we left you there and you didn't want to go. You enjoyed it but wanted us to stay with you. The next week was easier, you were so brave saying goodbye and once I'd left you were fine. It's been such a huge step for you and I'm so proud of the way you have handled it. Now you love kindy. I watch you walk in confidently, say hello to everyone, compliment the girls and happily sit down to play. You are very proud of all the things you are learning and come home so excited to show us what you got up to.

You are becoming more and more independent which I love and hate at the same time. Not having you with me all the time is very strange, I miss your company, you are a lot of fun. We have some great conversations and you are so full of joy.

You love singing, dancing and stories, you tell me some great stories. Every night before bed we tell each other stories usually about batman or spiderman. Your favorite thing to play with at kindy are the babies, you are a very caring little man, you've always loved babies.  

Dogs are still one of your favourite things, you've loved dogs from the first time you met one as a little baby. It was a huge boxer dog that sat there and licked you whilst you laughed delightedly and put your hand out so that it'd keep on licking you. From that moment on you have adored dogs. You spend a good portion of the time pretending to be a dog and playing with Bella.

Happy birthday my beautiful boy. I love you with all I am and every beat of my heart.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!