Monday 15 December 2014

Healthy chocolate mug cake recipe

I've always been a sweet tooth and I doubt that's going to change any time soon. Instead of depriving myself of sweet things, I'm finding healthy sweets that I can have. My chocolate mug cake is a prime example. It's gooey chocolatey goodness and I'd never guess that it's sugar, gluten and dairy free.

 Ingredients: 

2 tablespoons self raising flour (I use gluten free flour)
1 tablespoon cacao
1 tablespoon agave nectar
1 tablespoon coconut oil
5 tablespoons milk

Method:

Mix everything together in a cup and microwave for 40 seconds. If you don't want it to be gooey, microwave it for 45 to 50 seconds. 


The great thing about this recipe is that everything can be changed to suit different requirements. You can use normal flour or gluten free flour, cacao or cocoa powder, agave nectar or honey, normal milk or almond milk etc.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!