Sunday 21 September 2014

This weeks face

I thought I'd start a new series on the blog to show what make-up I've been wearing during the week. I keep forgetting to post my monthly favourites so this is a better way to show what I've been using and loving. Plus, it'll encourage me to change things around instead of using the same products all the time. 

This week I've been loving the combo of Olay Complete Care and Nude by Nature mineral foundation. Together they make my skin look flawless (almost) and natural. An added bonus is that this combo lasts all day without fading, so I get to the end of the day and still look decent. 

After using up my Models Prefer concealer I've pulled out my old favourite Bobbi Brown Corrector. Once again I've been reminded of it's awesomeness and I wonder why I ever stopped using it. 

I have a love hate relationship with my Becca Baroque Eye Tint. I love the shade, the sheer wash of colour and the lasting power, but I hate that no matter how much I shake it, sometimes it comes out of the tube lovely and creamy and sometimes it comes out a watery, unusable mess. All of my Becca tints do this and it drives me crazy. 

The Innoxa Liquid Eyeliner pen is one of my favourites, it's so easy to use, it has a lovely fine line which is great for tight lining and it lasts all day. I have the navy shade which I think works really well with the Becca Baroque Eye Tint. 

I'm trying to use up my ridiculous stash of mascaras so am currently using Lancome Hypnose and am considering buying a full sized one when this is gone. It's a great mascara that gives good length and doesn't smudge. 

The eyebrow product you will see in every one of my weekly face posts will be my Shu Uemura Hard Brow Pencil because as you can see in the photo, it's huge. I've had it for years and it's still going strong. 


e.l.f. All Over Colour Stick in Pink Lemonde is a beauty. It smells great and can be used on both lips and cheeks. I mainly use it on my cheeks, it gives a gorgeous natural flush.


Last up is lips. I've been keeping my lips basic and using either balm or my Victoria's Secret Very Voluptuous Lip Plumper. It has no plumping effect whatsoever, which isn't surprising as most lip plumpers don't. Despite this it's a lovely gloss. The shade I have is called Baby Pink, which on me goes on clear.

That's it for my weekly face. Looking at it all makes me realise my make-up has been rather boring this week, I'm going to add in a bright lipstick for next week.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!