Friday 5 September 2014

FFS Friday

Happy Friday everyone! Anyone got any exciting plans for the weekend? I do, I'm going to vacuum and mop the floor. You're all jealous aren't you?

The FIL is still in hospital and it looks like he will be for at least another two weeks. FFS.

I'm over it. FFS.

I'm sick of visiting him, sick of being in the city and sick of hanging around hospitals. FFS.

I've told Tiger that next time he's home I'm not going to Perth, I'm staying home. Not FFS.

I really, really don't want to be a horrible, yelling mother. FFS.

That's exactly what I have been lately. FFS.

In an effort to fix this I bought a book about Buddhism for Mothers. FFS.

I was kidding myself thinking I'd actually have time to read it. FFS.

It's 1000 pages long. FFS.

WTF? Clearly it wasn't written by a mother, because any mother would know that most mothers don't have time to read a book that's 1000 pages long. FFS. 

I can't even read a magazine, let alone a 1000 page book. FFS.

What a waste of money. FFS.

(I bought it online which is why I didn't know how huge it was). FFS.

Chai has turned into a beast of a child. FFS.

I was greatly comforted whilst talking to a lady at the Bunnings playground. She also has a 3 year old who's turned into a beast of a child. FFS/Not FFS.

I'm guessing they must grow out of it because there are adults in this world and if the children didn't grow out of the beastly stage there would be no adults. FFS.

For that matter there wouldn't be any four year olds either. FFS.

That's it for my weekly whine. If you've had any FFS worthy moments please tell me all about them in the comments. If you'd like to read more whinges head over to Sarah's Blog.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!