Wednesday 2 July 2014

Dear Eljay

My precious baby. Today you are 11 months old! The time has gone by so quickly. Already you are starting to look less like a baby and more like a little boy. You are a very relaxed, curious and happy boy. You love exploring the house and will often go missing. I usually find you in the spare room pulling all the washing off the clothes airer, it's your favourite past time. Or if someone has left the toilet door open you'll be demolishing a roll of toilet tissue.

You've been standing and balancing a lot the last few days and you love using your pusher, you are so pleased with yourself and scream with delight. If we don't acknowledge your cleverness when you're pushing your walker around you'll yell at us until we look at you, then you'll toddle off with lots of delighted screams. 

You can wave, clap your hands and say Dadda, Mumma, Nanna, nana (banana) and Ta.

We've been using the pram a bit lately and you love it. You are quite happy sitting there watching the world go by. You still love the carrier but you are equally as happy in the pram, I think you like that you can move around a bit more in the pram.

At the moment you still have two sleeps a day. You're not sleeping through the night yet, I think that's mainly because you don't have your own room so we disturb you. We'll be moving you into the nursery soon. 

You have five teeth and the sixth one isn't far away. Even when you're teething you're still happy little bub. Eating is one of your favourite things to do, you are such a great eater. I've yet to find a food that you don't like, so far you've loved everything we've given you. When you really like something it's so cute, you'll go mmmm, mmmmm, mmmm with each mouthful. 

My beautiful son, I'm so blessed to have you in my life. You are the sun in my days and my reason for living.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!