Friday 23 May 2014

FFS Friday - Country bogan

I've only just realised that today is Friday. Oops. Most of the day I thought it was Saturday, despite thinking that it didn't occur to me that I hadn't written my FFS Friday post. Being woken up at 4.30am this morning might have something to do with it. FFS.

Waking up at 4.30am makes for such a long day. FFS.

I refuse to put the boys to bed early because then they'll wake up early again and it'll start a pattern. FFS.

Instead we all struggled through the day. FFS.

I started counting down the hours till bedtime at 10am. FFS. 

Eljay got no sleep all day because every time I got him to sleep Chai woke him up. FFS.

This meant that Eljay wanted to be held all day and just to make things fun, Chai wanted to cuddle all day. FFS.

I just wanted them both to leave me alone to sleep. FFS.

Thankfully we have all recovered from our flu, however I feel really ripped off. I was sick the whole time Tiger was home so didn't get to enjoy having him here. FFS.

On the other hand, I'm bloody grateful he was here because trying to look after my sick babies on my own whilst I was sick would have been a living hell. FFS.

Four days before Tiger left, Chai started crying about Daddy going away. FFS.


It breaks my heart seeing him so upset. FFS.

This morning he woke up crying because we are never, ever going to see Daddy again. FFS.


The day Tiger went back to work I was putting bub to sleep when Chai walked in all upset. FFS.


He'd done a poo in his pants. FFS.


There was crap everywhere. FFS.


Needless to say, Eljay woke up. FFS.


Poor Eljay was exhausted, Chai was in tears cause he'd crapped everywhere and he wanted Daddy. FFS.


I hate it when things like that happen straight after Tiger leaves. FFS.


My transformation to country bogan is now complete. I'm secretly proud of this. FFS.


The telling moment came when I left the house in a cardigan, jeans and ugg boots. FFS.


In my defense, I was going to my brothers house and nowhere else, but still. FFS.


That concludes my whinges for today. If you've had any FFS worthy moments, please tell me all about them.


If you'd like to read more whinges, head over to Sarah's blog.
Dear Baby G

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!