Wednesday 30 April 2014

Thoughts of the month

1. The Bonne Maman Caramel Spread is life changing. And very dangerous. Also, extremely difficult to find. That is all.

2. I've been watching Real Housewives of Melbourne. OMG. Is it for real? Surely it can't be? It must be scripted?

3. The last few days have been cold and wet, it's wonderful.

4. The cold, wet days have really made me realise how much I miss the convenience of living in the city. There really isn't a lot to do around here, especially when it's raining. 

5. The Bonne Maman Chestnut Spread is pretty disappointing.

6. I'm starting to wonder if they'll ever find the Malaysian Airlines plane. For the sake of the families I hope they do.

7. I love this song, although it strikes me as being really sad.  




No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!