Tuesday 29 April 2014

Mothers Day goodies

There are some beautiful packs being released for Mothers Day and I want all of them! For those of you wondering what to buy Mum, I've listed a few of my favourite packs.

Subtle Energies have just released a Wild Kashmir Hand Lotion that sounds divine. At $44 for a 90g tube it's not cheap, but I bet it'd be amazing. 
Image credit

NAT. Skincare's Aroma Mother's Day pack is totally lust worthy. For $40 you get a rose essential oil and a 50ml body oil.
 
Image credit

As usual, Jurlique's Mother's Day packs do not disappoint. My pick is the Indulgent Rose Deluxe Collection which is a steal at $99. It includes a rosewater balancing mist, rose hand cream and rose shower gel. 
Image credit

Sodashi is one of those brands that I've always wanted to try but I'll probably never buy for myself unless I suddenly acquire a very large bank account. Their Quintessential Mother's Day Pack costs $265 and contains Plant Essence Replenish Mask, Vanilla Body Butter, Hand Cream and Foot Cream. 
They also have two other packs that are at a cheaper price point. 

Audra James has some beautiful Mother's Day packs this year. The two that really stand out for me are the Triple Rose Facial Oil for $64 and the Vitality Balm + Sleep Balm Pack for $44. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!