Monday 7 April 2014

March Favourites

Echolife Lavender Calming Facial Mist - This saved my skin after I had an allergic reaction to a face mask. Within a few hours it'd calmed down the redness and my face was nearly back to normal. Magic.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Ethereal Glow - I am absolutely in love with this, I've used it every day since I got it. It's very light so wouldn't work for people who don't have pale skin, but for pale skinned people like me it's perfect. 

Audra James Bespoke Perfume - Every time I wear this it smells better, the scent is amazing. I have half a bottle left so I save it for those days when I need a pick me up or mood booster. When I put it on it instantly lifts my mood and I feel great.

Luminesce - As soon as this has absorbed I can feel my skin tightening, it's quite amazing. I know it sounds strange, but it's not a bad feeling. I've only been using this for a few weeks so I'll be very interested to see what the results are like over a longer period of time.  Despite it only being very early, my skin is already starting to look better, more radiant and I'm sure my fine lines are reducing.

Carmex Moisture Plus lip balm - Oh Carmex, you can do no wrong. I always have Carmex products in my handbag. I've talked about the Moisture Plus lip balms before (read my full review here). At the moment I'm using the clear version in place of lip gloss because it gives a lovely sheen.

Dermalogica Skinperfect primer - I think I've found my holy grail primer. I've been using this for a week so far and it's love. A little bit goes a long way, it's lightly tinted so helps to even out my skintone and it makes my pores look smaller. Perfect. I've worn it both over and under BB cream and it works perfectly. I'm going to be very upset when I finish my sample as I have a whole pile of other primers to get through before I can buy a full size of this. Unless I give all my other primers away, hmmmm.

What have been your favourite products this month?

Have you entered my Phillips VisaPure giveaway yet? Full details here

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!