Friday 11 April 2014

FFS Friday - Fridge Fiasco

This week must have been fridge week as all my complaints relate to the fridge. FFS.

Food is better than poo complaints. Not FFS.

Saturday we were getting to the pointy end of the swing, where I'm exhausted, everything is too difficult, Chai has had enough so is whinging for all he's worth, the house is a mess because I'm sick of cleaning it only for it to be messed up two minutes later etc. It's fun. FFS.

Chai went to the fridge and helped himself to rice for his afternoon tea. I'd made some lovely sticky rice, so he took it to the table, got a fork, ate a few mouthfuls and then threw the rest all over the table and floor. FFS.

Ever tried to vacuum up sticky rice? Don't. FFS.

It took me half an hour on my hands and knees to clean it all up. FFS.

Days later I was still finding rice all over the place. FFS.

Sunday the fridge fiasco continued. FFS.

Whilst I was feeding and putting Eljay to sleep Chai went to the fridge, got a whole tub of grapes, ate a few and threw the rest all over the theatre room. FFS.

Later that day I found him hiding in the theatre room with a whole block of cheese. FFS.

That afternoon I went to Bunnings and got a lock for the fridge. FFS.

Have a lock on the fridge is sofa king annoying! FFS.

But it's much less annoying than finding food all over the house. FFS.

I keep forgetting the lock is there and wondering why I can't open the fridge. FFS.

That concludes my complaints for this week. I would have more, however I am too exhausted to think of them. Blame Eljay for that. He has barely slept for the last ten days and nights. FFS.

If you would like to read any more whinges, head over to Sarah and Brads blog. If you've had any FFS worth moments, please feel free to tell me all about them in the comments. 

 
Dear Baby G
Have you entered my Phillips VisaPure giveaway yet? Full details here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!