Saturday 15 March 2014

FFS Friday - I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date

Hello and welcome to FFS Friday, which I am finally getting around to posting late on Saturday evening. Better late than never I say. 

Last Friday night was a shocker. Eljay wouldn't go to sleep until 11pm. I finally got him to sleep but every time I put him down he'd wake up. FFS.

The whole night he would only sleep whilst he was laying on top of me and even then he kept waking up every hour. FFS.

According to my FitBit that night I got 4 hours and 49 minutes of sleep. FFS.


The next night was just as bad. FFS.


I put Eljay to sleep and was planning on an early night. I got into bed, lay down and a few minutes later Eljay woke up. It took me 3 and 1/2 hours to get him back to sleep. FFS.

That night I got 4 hours and 57 minutes of sleep. FFS.

By Sunday I was a walking zombie. Not only was I still sick with the cold, I was totally exhausted. FFS.

Chai had been pestering me for weeks to get Nanna to come and visit him. FFS.

Sunday he was asking to ring her from the minute he woke up (5am). FFS.

She finally woke up at 7.15am and so he called her and asked her to come and visit him. She already had plans so couldn't. FFS.

He's a determined little thing so Sunday afternoon he asked to Skype Nanna and he took her to the front door, showed her what it looked like then asked her to come to "this front door" to see him. It worked and Mum arrived the next day. Not FFS.

WTF is it with customer service, or the lack of customer service, in this country? It's a joke. FFS.

I emailed Blistex three weeks ago, asking them where I could buy their new Tangy Mango Mania lip balm (that they haven't even put on the website). FFS.

They still haven't gotten back to me. FFS.

Way to go Key Pharmaceuticals. FFS.

You would think with the current economic climate companies would go out of their way to help me buy something, but no, they can't even reply to an email. FFS.

I'll just have to track it down myself, like I did with the Chapstick lip tins. FFS.

If Eljay survives his childhood I will be very surprised. FFS.

Chai does his best to kill him every chance he gets. FFS.

I can't leave them together unsupervised because Chai will sit on him, drag him around, pinch him, jump on him, drop something on him or who knows what. FFS.

I've tried everything I can think of to get him to stop but it's not working. FFS.

So now I just try to keep them apart. FFS.

Like I don't have enough to do when Tiger is away. FFS.

Friday morning Eljay decided to start our day at 4.15am. FFS.




Try as I might I could not get him back to sleep. FFS.


He was wide awake and managed to wake Chai up too, so we were all awake and out of bed at 4.30am. FFS.


Chai refused to have a sleep that day, so by the end of the day he was an exhausted mess. FFS.


He went to bed nice and early. Not FFS.


That concludes my whinges for this week. I will do my best to actually post on Friday next week.


If you have any FFS worthy whinges, please tell me all about them. 
If you'd like to read more whinges, head over to Sarah and Brad's blog


Dear Baby G

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!